With GCSE and A-Level results coming up, I thought I’d give you all 5 top tips to dealing with the day!
- Support- make sure on the day you have family/friends around you to keep you calm
- Use the teachers available on the day- chances are they have dealt with lots of results days and will be able to help with any questions you have
- Eat- I know its hard to eat when you are nervous but even if its a biscuit you will feel so much better for it
- Use natural remedies- if you are a really nervous person use products like Rescue Remedy to keep those nerves under control!
- Don’t panic- no matter what your results are (hopefully they are what you want!) there will be plenty of options for you!
Good luck to everyone receiving results this August! I hope you all get what you need to do what you want to do!