This post is the first in the series of posts in which I speak to industry professionals about a range of topics!
First up is Nails, I spoke to the lovely Tanith from The Beauty Yard in Chelmsford!
I always have my nails done here so I asked Tanith for her top 5 nail tips, and here they are:
- Always use a base and top coat- not only will it prolong the nail varnish it will prevent your nails getting stained. You can get a variety to suit different needs for example nail strengthening
- Use Cuticle Oil- using cuticle oil regularly will keep both your cuticle and nails healthy
- Don’t over buff- overbuffing your nails removes layers of your nail and causes damage to your nail beds
- No picking!- Don’t pick your gel nails, nails or skin around the nail as it will cause damage
- Moisturise your nails and hands daily- moisturising daily will keep your hands and nails healthy!
Thats all for this week, also in the series I will be talking to hair stylists, makeup artists and more beauty experts!